Saturday, September 14, 2013

박지나/Tuesday 1p.m/201203919

Writing is difficult

"Writing" is the process of using symbols (letters of the alphabet, punctuation and spaces) to communicate thoughts and ideas in a readable form. It can be easy and also difficult. We can as a reader to read someone's writing and we may read the writer's mood. Also we can judge the writing is good or not. To write a good composition, I must do more practices to learn from experience.

I have a bad experience last year. I was in a writing class, and my teacher told me to write a dissertation about any language's reaserch. I totally had no idea about a dissertation because I had never touched it. So I went to the library to found some data that I needed. I picked up a lot of books about english translation and sat in a seat started my writing. I wanted to write a dissertation of English translation. I was so excited because there were planty of data in any book. Then I made a big mistake. I forgot that I could not just repeated copy the data in the books, a dissertation also needed to write down my opinions and my thought. I just copied the data in every translation books liked a fool. I handed in my paper and my teacher failed me. This thing has a great inflience on me.

However I think I would prefer like write in my first language because my English is not good. I stadied English for only two years. If I write in my first language I will write very vivid. In my case, when I write a composition in English I must need a dictionary to help me. Because I have many words that I do not understand. It is too hard to me for writing in English. But I know my major will absolutely not keep an eye on me and I must stady harder than others.

I have done a letter for myself. Even though it is also difficult for me, it makes me very comfortable. A letter means I can say what I want to say or what I want to ask to someone. It is take one's ease and the words are not to be restrained. It is very diffrernt from the school assignments. School assignments always let us write a paper that we never contact, no interesting or not fillar with. It is also makes me have no idea or makes me can not start my first sentences for my writing. So I much more like writing in the extracurricular.

2 comments:

  1. It's impressive that you've studied English for two years and write an essay this well. It would have been impossible if it was me. :))
    -Kim Sumi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I had the same difficulties that you have had, but I am a little bit better now. I hope you will get over it.

    Joonseong Je

    ReplyDelete