1) Students carved their favorite member's name on their wooden desks and elaborately decorated their school supplies with the bands' pictures.
> Students carved their favorite member's name on their wooden desks with a cutter and elaborately decorated their school supplies like pens, textbooks, and pencil case with the bands' pictures.
2) We met at a cafe near the Konkuk University.
> Cafe was small and well decorated with flower pattern on the wall. There was few people because it was weekday's afternoon and it was located on narrow alley. Just calm music flew out from speakers.
3) (Add) She's been wearing glasses from childhood and she has a short hair. On the day we met, she wore a green cardigan with white T-shirt inside and jeans. Also she wore light makeup.
4) (Add) The band name is Guckkasten which means 'a Chinese kaleidoscope' in German.
5) According to her, that band is having trouble with their agency.
> According to her, that band is having trouble with their agency. She said the agency is suffering from financial problem and moreover the representative committed suicide several month ago.
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Lee Jungha/improved language samples/Tue 1pm
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment