Monday, December 2, 2013

1. One of my Korean friends has lived in Argentina for a long time, so
I'm curious that whether women's social position in Korea is different
from Argentina or not.
〉My Korean friend Rita has lived in Argentina for a long time, as
women's social position is being widely discussed nowadays, I'm also
curious that whether women's social position in Korea is different
from Argentina or not. So I seized the chance to interview Rita.

2. We met in a cafe and I asked her opinion about the women's social
position in both countries.
〉We pleasantly met in a cafe and at first we just got into chatter.
Rita is a lovely girl with a round face and curly black hair. Her long
eyelashes frequently danced nimbly with her eyes opened and closed.
She enjoyed laughing out loud with her lips widely open as if to show
off her extremely white teeth. She is a "sunshine girl" who always
lives positively.
Then I began to interview her.

3. Ignoring the noise around us, my friend was lost in thought.
〉Ignoring the noise around us, Rita closed her eyes and was lost in
thought, trying to pick up as much as useful information from her
memory. After one minute or so, she opened her eyes with a gentle
smile and I knew that she had come up with the idea.

4."Ah, there's one point I'd like to mention about…"
〉I interrupted:" So you mean that women in Argentina take freedom in
an important position?" Rita laughed, with her amazingly white teeth
exposed:" Yeah, definitely. Ah, there's one point I'd like to mention
about…"

5. She answered:" Actually it's not that serious in Argentina."
〉She curled up her lips, cupped her chin with a little hesitation and
then looked straight into my eyes:" Actually it's not that serious in
Argentina."

No comments:

Post a Comment